The Pennsylvania Dutch Heritage Group locally is very active and has a great newsletter. One of their issues earlier this year included several sites related to the Pennsylvania Dutch language and culture.
- The Pennsylvania German Society
- The Kutztown Folk Festival, which is held each year to celebrate “Pennsylvania Dutch Folklife and Fun.”
- Kutztown University’s Pennsylvania German Cultural Heritage Center
- Hiwwe-Wie-Driwwe, written 99 percent in Pennsylvania Dutch, offers audio lessons in the language. (Check them out on the right under “Webclass.”)
- German-Pennsylvanian Association
- And I would be very remiss if I didn’t mention the amazing PA Dutch 101 by Douglas Madenford.
Check them out, and let me know what you think, or if you know of any other sites like this. I’d love to hear about them.