‘News and Brews’ offers quick and easy way to get to know reporters from YDR and WITF
Come out and meet reporters from the York Daily Record/Sunday News and from WITF-FM from 6-8 p.m. May 27 at BrewVino in York. This quick and casual setting is designed to help you learn more about us, and for us to hear from you – face-to-face – about your thoughts and concerns.
“News and Brews” takes a cue from the speed-dating concept to allow as many introductions to be made as possible. For about seven minutes, you will be at a discussion table and have the undivided attention of one of the reporters listed below. When time is up, you can head over to chat with another journalist.
You can also buy a beer or glass of wine and munch on a slice while we dish about what’s important to you.
YDR Managing Editor Randy Parker and WITF News Director Tim Lambert will kick things off, and from there you set the agenda.
Please register in advance and let friends and associates know.
Journalists who plan to attend include:
- Tim Lambert, WITF News Director, Morning Edition Host
- Randy Parker, YDR Managing Editor
- Scott Fisher, YDR Opinion Page Editor
- Mike Argento, YDR Columnist
- Ashley May, YDR FlipSidePA Editor
- Mark Walters, YDR York City Reporter
- Brett Sholtis, YDR Business Reporter
- Ben Allen, WITF General Assignment Reporter; Transforming Health; Drugs and Young People
- Emily Previti, WITF Keystone Crossroads Reporter
- Marie Cusick, WITF StateImpact Pennsylvania Reporter
- Joe Ulrich, WITF Arts and Culture Reporter, Here and Now Host