Facebook engagement for the York Daily Record/Sunday News in February 2013
To help gauge our Facebook engagement, we’re taking a look at the top 5 posts each month that people are talking about most.
What does the number of people “talking about this” mean?
The number of unique people who have created a story from your post. Stories are created when someone likes, comments on or shared your posts; answers a question you posted; or responds to your event. The figures are for the first 28 days after a post’s publication only. (Source: www.facebook.com)
We chose this figure because it seems to include several other stats into one.
So, here is a look at our Top 5 posts in February 2013:
1) Feb. 10: With help from his sisters, Garver Elliott, 4, center, who is legally blind, tries bowling at the Tony Petraco Memorial Bowl-a-thon that benefits ForSight Vision.
No. of people talking about this: 196
2) Feb. 28: Last day of February — I’m so OVER winter. Like this if you agree. Comment if you’re still looking for one good snowstorm.
No. of people talking about this: 192
3) Feb. 6: George and Hazel Wolf have been married 70 years. “We like each other and we love each other,” George said. … What tips do you have?
No. of people talking about this: 191
4) Feb. 21: PennDOT says expect northbound Interstate 83 just past North George Street to be closed for a few hours as they reconstruct the fatal accident and clear scene.
No. of people talking about this: 159
Photo: Yes (reader submitted)
5) Feb. 13: What do you think about President Obama’s plan to increase minimum wage from $7.25 to $9 an hour” … Comment here, email Mark Walters …or call him to discuss further.
No. of people talking about this: 154