Bizarre York County: Tom visits a classic local fall attraction
Remember my slightly unusual friend Tom?
Well, he’s getting into the spirit of the season – pun intended – this week with another episode of Bizarre York County. Here, Tom follows some Spring Grove teens through the Haunted Mill Scream Park in the Menges Mills area, outside Spring Grove.
They weren’t scared. Not at all. Riiiiight.
Since Halloween seems to be one of the top holidays celebrated throughout York County, I figure, hey, let’s kick off October and “Halloween season” today.
– Here’s a listing of Halloween events in the area.
– Kids and adults can color our Halloween cat online.
– … and play with our interactive witch coloring book, too.
– Carving a pumpkin? Enter this contest.
– Not into Halloween? Here are some fall-themed crafts to try.